Friday, December 28, 2012

Welcome to Trucking Blogger!  Here's a funny story to break the ice. 

The Best Trucking Story Of The Month

A drunken man walks into a trucker's bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink. Looking around, he sees three men sitting at a corner table. He gets up, staggers to the table, leans over, looks the biggest, meanest, trucker in the face and says:

'I went by your grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck naked.
Man, she is one fine looking woman!'
The trucker looks at him and doesn't say a word.
His buddies are confused, because he is one mean trucker and would fight at the drop of a hat.
The drunk leans on the table again and says:
'I got it on with your grandma and she is good, the best I ever had!'
The trucker's buddies are starting to get really mad but the trucker still says nothing.
The drunk leans on the table one more time and says,
'I'll tell you something else, boy,
your grandma liked it!'
looks him square in the eyes and says..

At this point the trucker stands up,
takes the drunk by the shoulders

'Grandpa;....... Go home!

You're drunk!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post and its very funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being able to learn more about factoring! Thanks so much for posting this great information! I feel like it really helped me!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog